Posted Date: 10/10/2019
Please plan to join teachers on Thursday, October 17th for this year’s conferences. Your child’s teacher will be sending information home so you can schedule a time to discuss your child’s progress.
Conference times: 8:00 am – 7:00 pm (in your child’s classroom)
Preparing for your conference:
1. Please plan to arrive on time for your scheduled conference, as they are scheduled for 20 minutes. If more time is required, please let the teacher
know ahead of time.
2. Ask your child if there is anything they would like for you to talk about with their teachers.
During your conferences, here are some good questions to consider:
1. What are my child’s best and worst subjects?
2. What kind of tests are being done? What do the tests tell about my child’s progress?
3. Does my child participate in class discussions and activities?
4. How well does my child get along with others?
5. Have you noticed any sudden changes in the way my child acts? (i.e. squinting, tiredness or moodiness that might be a sign of physical or other
The Cottonwood staff looks forward to sharing our ideas with you. Together we will help all of our students be successful!